Technical Sales Representative-Oceanmax and Propspeed
Working as a full-time independent rep in partnership with this expanding entrepreneurial marine coating company, this position will successfully drive sales growth for Oceanmax and Propspeed across the geographic region of the upper Mid-Atlantic and Lower New England States.
The sales representative in this role will have an understanding of marine coatings and will work across both recreational and commercial marine market segments. The territory includes the geographic region of the upper Mid-Atlantic and Lower New England States.
The individual will be a true self-starter that is passionate about sales, the marine industry and driving growth.
The core responsibilities for this role are to drive sales growth and product awareness by providing quality technical support & excellence in customer and distributor care with the following summarised key deliverables –
- Promote Propspeed to all marine related markets
- Explore expansion opportunities
- Provide comprehensive territory cover, training & technical support for the company’s existing network of B2B and retail customers.
- Educate sales forces of distributors to ensure they have all the tools and application knowledge to uphold the brand at the highest standard.
- Provide infield demonstrations, present promotions & specials and support trade show events and product launches
A full and detailed job description can be provided to short listed candidates.
Our Ideal contractor candidate
You will have a proven passion for the marine industry with at least 5 years experience in a technical sales role.
You will be comfortable in an independent contracting/consultant position where being a self starter and building/maintaining strong customer relationship comes naturally to you.
You will be supported at all times by the exceptionally talented and passionate global team of Propspeed who await your commencement with enthusiasm and pride to share this great success story.
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity please send your CV to
National Sales Director – Americas