Training and Sales Development Representative-Ocean Marketing
Ocean Marketing Job Opportunity: Training and Sales Development Representative in the Carolinas
GUILFORD, CONNECTICUT (USA), MAY 3, 2017 – Ocean Marketing, one of the nation’s leading manufacturers representative firms, has an immediate opening for a Training and Sales Development Representative in the Carolinas.
The successful candidate should have at least three years marine accessory and sales experience and must currently reside in North or South Carolina, or be willing to relocate to one of these states. The compensation package includes salary, travel expenses, medical insurance, 401K plan and a company supplied vehicle.
Ocean Marketing Training and Sales Development Representatives have the following responsibilities.
- Call on marine dealers, boat yards, small OEMs and marinas to support sales for Ocean Marketing manufacturers. This would include pull through sales support, product training, retail merchandising and detailing.
- Call on retail chain stores for retail/detail support for appropriate Ocean Marketing lines.
- Present Safety Seminars at appropriate venues featuring products from the Ocean Marketing safety basket.
- Attend boat shows where appropriate in support of our manufacturers and customers.
- Attend distributor shows where appropriate in support of our manufacturers.
- Participate in dealer blitz campaigns.
- Participate in customer events such as Open Houses, Warehouse Sales and Grand Openings.
- Provide support to territory managers.
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Ocean Marketing – 2415 Boston Post Road – Guilford, Connecticut 06437 USA