Vice-President of Manufacturing
We are a rapidly-growing Florida boat manufacturer with an admired market position and a long track record of success. We are searching for an innovative Vice-President of Manufacturing with significant heavy manufacturing experience, to join our seasoned management team. As a result of the retirement later this year of a senior member of our team, we are reorganizing our team responsibilities which will create this opening.
This position reports to the President and will direct the development and implementation of activities in production to meet production goals, quality and cost objectives. The successful candidate will demonstrate a consistent track record of success with:
Providing leadership to Department Managers, Supervisors and/or Professional Staff, and delivering the performance and results of multiple related departments; developing department plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities; and controlling resources and policy formation in each area of responsibility.
Prioritizing production schedules based on product introduction, equipment and labor efficiency, and materials supply.
Planning and administering procedures and budgets; making budgetary recommendations and controlling capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor; developing and scheduling manpower requirements for assigned areas; selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of their function.
• Significant manufacturing experience; building complex, build-to-order products
• Management experience of a 200 people plus operation
• Ideally boatbuilding and composite experience
• Engineering and/or Operations Bachelor’s degree, or significant additional experience in lieu
• Company-paid relocation to Florida. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work is the USA
• Competitive base salary
• Significant performance-based bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental Programs
• “Safe Harbor” 401k Program with maximum company match
• Paid Life, short term and long term disability insurance
• 20 paid vacation days annually
Please send your resume with qualifications to: email@example.com
All replies will be held in the strictest confidence.