With boat sales at their second-highest volume in a dozen years, builders are showing their newest models at the Miami International Boat Show, which runs through Monday.
Here are some of the boats that debuted yesterday.
- Regulator 24XO: A smaller version of its center console crossover comes with a standard Yamaha F250.
- Wallytender 48X: The carbon fiber dayboat follows the outboard trend with quad Mercury Racing 450R engines.
- Aviara AV40: The AV40 is the largest in MasterCraft’s dayboat line, which includes 32- and 36-footers.
- Scout 305LXF: The South Carolina builder introduced the fourth fishing and family-friendly center console in the LXF series.
- Mag Bay 42: The California builder follows up a successful 33-foot center console with this 42-foot express sportfisherman.
- Pursuit S378 Sport: The newest member of Pursuit’s Sport line cam be powered with optional triple 425-hp Yamaha XTOs for a top end of more than 60 mph and a cruise speed of 32 mph at 0.91 gph.
- Boston Whaler 280 Vantage: This is the second-largest boat in the family-friendly Vantage line of dual consoles.
- Sea Ray 400 SLX-R 400e: This boat premiered at the Consumer Electronics Show in January and is a showcase of Brunswick technology, including triple 450R Mercury Racing outboards, joystick piloting, CZone digital switching and the Fathom e-Power system, which replaces the gas genset with a lithium-ion battery system.