The Marine Dealer Conference & Expo confirmed the five executives that will sit on the Industry Leaders Panel at the event.
The panel discussion, which will be held at 2 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., will include the following people:
• Rick Correll, president of Tige Boats
• Ron Huibers, president of Volvo Penta of the Americas
• Jim Lane, president of Chaparral and Robalo
• Bill McGill, president and CEO of MarineMax
• Mark Schwabero, president of Mercury Marine
The panelists will discuss challenges and opportunities they see for the industry in the coming year. The discussion will be moderated by Boating Industry magazine editor Jonathan Sweet, but attendees will have ample opportunity to ask questions of their own. They can also submit questions ahead of time by contacting Sweet.
“I’m thrilled with the caliber of leaders on this year’s panel,” he said in a statement. “This will be a great opportunity for dealers to get the answers to their questions from some of the leading executives in the industry.”
The MDCE is being held Nov. 17-20.