Organizers of the Nov. 16-19 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo in Orlando, Fla., launched a VIP Event Planning Kit promotion designed to help attendees plan for and get the most out of the MDCE this year.
In addition to an early-bird discount of $25 and an additional $75 MRAA member discount, conferees who register on or before Aug. 31 will receive a kit that includes:
• A custom letter with advice about how to get the most out of the MDCE
• An advance copy of the MDCE Guide Book, featuring the most comprehensive MDCE details available
• A detailed overview of the educational schedule, content and speakers to assist in planning an agenda in advance, including speaker videos
• Exclusive discounts on books and other resources made available by MDCE presenters
• An advance copy of the MDCE Floor Plan & Exhibit Guide to help conferees strategize how to navigate the expansive MDCE expo hall
• An “Experience Orlando” package with more than 30 coupons to use in the surrounding area, including some that can be used across the street from the MDCE at Pointe Orlando
• A 20-plus-page Insider Tips Guide from show staff showcasing little-known, behind-the-scenes tips and ideas
"We not only want to be able to provide MDCE registrants an incredible value, with up to $100 in discounts, but we also want to help them fully prepare for the amazing opportunities available at MDCE,” Marine Retailers Association of the Americas director of education Liz Walz said in a statement.
"So in addition to those financial savings, we’ve once again created a fresh lineup of tools and resources that will provide attendees with an insider’s guide to making the most of the MDCE — a planning tool of sorts that they will receive in advance of the show.”
“We’ve made a number of exciting enhancements to this year’s MDCE,” Boating Industry editor-in-chief Jonathan Sweet said. “From the addition of a fourth educational track and a second keynote address to the added hours of dedicated expo hall time, this will be the best MDCE attendees have experienced, and this VIP Event Planning Kit will help them make the most of it.”
The promotional offer is available through Aug. 31. The kit will be delivered to attendees electronically during the week before the conference.