FORT LAUDERDALE - The Marine Marketers of America Thursday announced the winners of its third annual 2010 Neptune Awards for Marketing Excellence during the group's biannual meeting held during the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
The MMA said contest entries were up 60 percent from last year's awards. Fifty-eight entries were received in 12 categories.
"We were absolutely delighted by the scope and breadth of our submissions this year, as well as the outstanding volume of entries, particularly considering the reduction in marketing budgets by so many over the past year," said Michael Sciulla, MMA vice president and awards committee chairman.
- Best National Magazine Advertising/Full Page: Sure Shade
- Best National Magazine Advertising/Spread: Kady Krogen, creative by Adams & Longino
- Best National Magazine Advertising/Series: Yamaha, creative by Lone Wolf Graphics
- Best Press Kit: Xantrex Technology USA, produced with Kenton Smith Marketing
- Best Product Literature: SeaSwirl Boats, creative by Adventure Advertising
- Best Product Literature Series: Sea Tow, creative by Syron Design
- Best E-Mail Blasts: Jarrett Bay Yacht Sales, creative by Stealth Marketing
- Best Web Advertisements: Yamaha, creative by Lone Wolf Graphics
- Best Print Newsletter: Grady-White Boats, creative by Adams & Longino
- Best Digital Newsletter: Grady-White Boats, creative by Adams & Longino
- Best Regional/Local Marketing: Sea Tow, creative by Syron Design
- Best Marketing Innovation: Sea Ray's Costco Auto Program, produced in partnership with AVALA Marketing
Click here to see the winning entries.