Soundings Trade Only editors caught up with several industry executives Wednesday during the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference. The interviews were live-streamed on Facebook.
Here are a few from the show floor.
- West Marine CEO Doug Robinson talks about the retailer focusing on local boating cultures in its stores and product lines.
- Regulator Marine CEO Joan Maxwell discusses challenges and opportunities in the fishboat segment.
- Udo Kleinitz, secretary general of the International Council of Marine Industry Associations, talks about his group’s role in coordinating member associations.
- Brunswick Boat Group president and vice president Huw Bower talks about developments and trends within his business.
- With a new 53-foot center console, Scout Boats president and CEO Steve Potts talks about how the boat has helped his brand.