Trade Only Today will present another series of livestream interviews with marine industry leaders during the final day of the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference.
Yesterday’s interviews, conducted in a livestream studio at the Soundings Trade Only booth, included:
- Bill Yeargin, CEO of Correct Craft
- Capt. Todd Sims, director of project sales, Torqeedo
- Scott Clack, vice president of business development, Indmar Products
- Scott Deal, founder of Maverick Boat Group
- Chris Drees, president of Mercury Marine
- Peter Kjellberg, chief marketing officer of Dometic
- Tom Schuessler, president of Power Products
- Carl Blackwell, NMMA chief marketing officer and president of Discover Boating
- Ben Speciale, president of Yamaha Marine Business Unit U.S., and Martin Peters, senior manager of government relations
- Nona Pedersen, general manager, and Chris Baird CEO, Propspeed
- Udo Kleinitz, secretary general of the International Council of Marine Industry Associations
- Alastair Crawford, founder and CEO of Boat Fix
- David Dunn, director of marine sales, Garmin
The interviews from Tuesday and Wednesday are archived here.