Trade Only Today conducted its final series of livestream interviews with marine industry leaders yesterday, the final day of the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference.
Yesterday’s interviews, conducted in a livestream studio at the Soundings Trade Only booth, included:
- Nick Fanelli, sales and customer relations manager, Ilmor Marine
- Irene Dros, show director, Metstrade,
- Anne Dunbar, show director, IBEX
- Frank Hugelmeyer, president, National Marine Manufacturers Association
- Ken Smaga, vice president, Commar
- Michal Bak, secretary general, Polboat
- Grace Schmidt, chairwoman, CEO and president of BoatLife
- Robby Holland, vice president of sales and marketing, Ritchie Navigation
- Alan Gurski, president, Gougeon Brothers
- Matt Gruhn, president, Marine Retailers Association of the Americas
The entire Trade Only Today interview series from IBEX is archived here.
Photos from Soundings Trade Only’s 40th anniversary gala are posted on the magazine’s Facebook page.