The International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference is accepting new-product entries for its Innovation Awards program through Aug. 13.
The program, managed by the National Marine Manufacturers Association and judged by Boating Writers International, has 15 categories:
• Boat Care and Maintenance
• Boatbuilding Methods and Materials
• Boatyard and Marina Hardware and Software
• Deck Equipment and Hardware
• Electric Motor/Battery-Powered Propulsion/Hybrids
• Electrical Systems
• Furnishings and Interior Parts
• Inboard Engines
• Mechanical Systems
• OEM Electronics
• Outboard Engines
• Propulsion Parts, Propellers
• Safety Equipment
• Trailers, Parts and Accessories
IBEX is scheduled for Sept. 28-30 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Fla. Innovation Award winners will be announced during the Industry Breakfast, held on the opening morning of the show at the JW Marriott Tampa Water Street Hotel.
Click here for more about the awards, including rules and an entry form, or contact NMMA's Rachel Harmon at email@example.com.