Plans are under way for the 25th International Boatbuilders’ Exhibition & Conference, which is scheduled for Sept. 15-17 in Louisville, Ky., and will include pre-conference “super sessions” that will take place Sept. 14.
The conference, co-owned by Professional BoatBuilder magazine and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, seeks to provide a trade event where the marine industry can do business, share ideas and accelerate new product development.
- Nearly 6,000 boatbuilders, boatyard/marina operators, designers, surveyors, retailers, dealers and many more industry professionals will attend.
- The IBEX Seminar Series offers technical education ranging from fundamental skills to advanced training and is designed for shop floor crew, seasoned technicians and company officers.
- More than 500 manufacturers and suppliers will introduce, promote and showcase new products and technology on the expansive show floor.
- Special events include the IBEX Innovation Awards, Industry Breakfast, Opening Night Reception, Bourbon & Brew Happy Hour andFeature Areas, including the Connected Boat, 3-D Workshop, Future Materials Display,and IBEX Fleet.
- Specialty Pavilions will be the Composites Pavilion, Electronics Pavilion, and Compliance and Standards Pavilion.
- Exciting events and sites to take in during a visit to Louisville include the Kentucky Bourbon Festival, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs and the Muhammad Ali Center.