Registration is open for the 2014 International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference, which is set to take place Sept. 29-Oct. 2 in Tampa, Fla.
The show announced several new and enhanced features, including:
• IBEX educational conference, which consists of 56 seminars, pre-conference “super sessions” and an exhibitor workshop theater.
• New waterfront demonstrations featuring leading companies, including Elco Motor Yachts, Honda, JL Audio, JL Marine Systems, Mercury Marine, SeaStar Solutions, Simrad-Navico, Torqeedo, Volvo and Yamaha.
• The connected boat, a live demonstration of the latest networked electronics and systems installations.
• Pavilions on the show floor: IBEX will feature three sold-out pavilions focused on electronics; composites; and compliance, standards and education.
• Material Connexion: The world's most influential and prominent manufacturers from all disciplines, categories and market segments will showcase creative material solutions that will have a big impact for marine applications.
• Industry networking events: They include the Industry Awards Breakfast, the Opening Night Party and the Compliance Coffee.
“The 2014 IBEX show offers a new city, new technology and a whole new experience for the marine industry professionals who attend this annual gathering," show director Anne Dunbar said in a statement. “With 99 percent of the booths sold, we are focused on creating dynamic new content to energize the entire show experience. You won't want to miss this IBEX."
Registration to attend the exhibit hall is free; however, attendees are encouraged to register for the breakfast, seminars, and super sessions before September 9, 2014 for discounted rates.