The deadline is Wednesday for nominations for the second Boat Builders Awards for Business Achievement.
Organizers IBI and METS Trade, in association with Raymarine, are encouraging online nominations in any of this year’s eight award categories.
The awards recognize and reward the achievements of individuals and teams in key areas of the global leisure boatbuilding industry.
The categories are:
- Retail marketing initiative
- International distributor/dealer development
- Boatbuilder and equipment manufacturer collaborative solution
- Innovative onboard design solution
- Innovation in a production process
- Environmental initiative
- Best apprenticeship and training scheme
- Lifetime achievement award
Judging for the awards, which will be given at a gala dinner on Nov. 16 at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam, will be based on nominations submitted via the website. An international panel of judges will scrutinize them.