Nominations are open for the second Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement, organized jointly by IBI and METS Trade in association with Raymarine.
Visitors to the awards’ dedicated website are encouraged to nominate in any of eight categories by following the online process. The awards recognize and reward the achievements of individuals and teams in key areas of the global leisure boatbuilding industry.
The categories are:
- Retail marketing initiative
- International distributor/dealer development
- Boatbuilder and equipment manufacturer collaborative solution
- Innovative onboard design solution
- Innovation in a production process
- Environmental initiative
- Best apprenticeship and training scheme
- Lifetime achievement award
Judging for the awards, which will be given at a gala dinner on Nov. 16 at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam, will be based on nominations submitted via the website. An international panel of judges will scrutinize them.