Nominations are being sought for the inaugural IBI-METS Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement.
Visitors to the awards’ new dedicated website can submit nominations for any of the six awards.
The categories are:
- Retail marketing initiative
- International distributor/dealer development
- Boatbuilder and equipment manufacturer collaborative solution
- Innovative onboard design solution
- Innovation in a production process
- Lifetime achievement award
Judging for the awards, which will be given Nov. 18 during the Marine Equipment Trade Show at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam, will be based on nominations submitted via Boatbuilderawards.com, followed by an online poll to determine the short-listed candidates in each of the six categories.
This poll will result in three short-listed entries per category, which will then be scrutinized by an international panel of seven judges chaired by John Maxey, a senior board partner of Deloitte of London.