On Sept. 26, prior to the start of the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference in Tampa, Fla., Soundings Trade Only will host a Women in the Industry Summit, an Industry Leadership Panel, the Most Innovative Marine Company Awards ceremony and an innovation reception.
The day of presessions will take place at the Marriott Water Street, across the street from the convention center where IBEX will take place, according to a statement.
Attendees may choose to attend the entire day starting at noon; or the panel, awards and reception beginning at 4:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased when you register for IBEX.
Soundings Trade Only’s leadership panel includes:
• Joan Maxwell, president, Regulator Marine, member of the National Marine Manufacturers Association Hall of Fame
• Malin Schwartz, senior vice president, Volvo Penta
• Angela Pilkington, chief financial officer, Correct Craft
• Abbey Heimensen, vice president of marketing, MarineMax
• Michelle Dauchy, vice president of customer experience, Mercury Marine
• Cheryl Miller, chief financial officer, West Marine
• Shelley Tubaugh, vice president of marketing, Grady-White Boats
The panel will be moderated by Alicia M. Rodriguez, a Georgetown University certified leadership coach and the president of Sophia Associates, an international leadership development practice.
“This panel features a dynamic, diverse group of leaders with a broad range of experiences in multiple marine industry disciplines,” said Michele Goldsmith, publisher of Soundings Trade Only. “This is a very interesting time for the marine industry, when new headwinds will impact the marketplace and there is greater focus on sustainability, conservation, equity, diversity and inclusion. We look forward to an engaging and informative discussion.”
Seating for these events is limited. Tickets are $179 for the entire day, or $49 for the Leadership Panel, Awards Ceremony and Reception.
Click here for more information about the Women in the Industry Summit.
Click here to register for IBEX.
Email Goldsmith at email@example.com with questions.