The 42nd Stuart (Fla.) Boat Show will be held Jan. 15-17, a week later than in previous years.
Producer AllSports Productions says new attractions have been added to the growing show.
"We felt the later date provides exhibitors and attendees an extra week to recuperate from their busy holiday season," Allsports Productions president Skip Allen said in a statement.
- Boating safety classes — A Coast Guard boarding re-enactment will demonstrate the safety equipment necessary on board and how to use it.
- Cruising seminars — Capts. Chris and Alyse Caldwell return and teach skills such as knot tying, mates' duties and safe life raft deployment and use.
- Hook the Future, a fishing clinic for the family, which includes a free rod and reel for children
- A new and expanded food court with a full bar, large-screen TVs and a lounging area
- Miss Geico Racing Boat, with autographs from throttleman Scott Begovich
- Workshop attendees are eligible to win giveaways.