The switch to a venue in Tampa, Fla., proved to be a hit with exhibitors and conferees this year at the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference.
The Sept. 30-Oct. 2 show attracted 6,900 conferees to the Tampa Convention Center, a 47 percent increase from 2013, when the trade show was held in Louisville, Ky.
The video crew from Soundings Trade Only covered the docks and exhibit floor and produced HD video coverage of new and innovative products. Producer Chris Kelly created the videos to showcase individual exhibitors and their products. Kelly profiled the following:
1. Kenyon collapsible grill lid (Innovation Award winner)
2. Vessel Vanguard boat maintenance program
3. Nauticus automatic trim tabs
4. Torqeedo 40-hp electric outboard
5. SureShade telescoping sun shades
6. BoatLife Graphic "G" wax