YachtInfo finalized the curriculum for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show crew seminars, scheduled for Oct. 30 at the Bahia Mar.
The seminars are as follows:
- Flag Options: Flag Registration - What Does This Mean to the Captain and Crew; and Chartering Regulations.
- Security/Piracy: Piracy, Firearms & the Law; and Taken Hostage - What Now?
- Financial: Tax Implications for Yacht Crew; and Insurance Coverage for Yacht Crews.
- The Career Ladder of Yachting: Finding Work on a Yacht; and Coming Ashore ... and Landing the Perfect Job.
- Yacht Operations: Interior Management; and Project Management.
- New Technology in the Yachting World: Electronic Navigation - What's New?; and Solution-Solving Technology.
Click here to register, beginning Oct. 1.