Yachts Miami Beach, which takes place from Thursday through Monday on a mile-long strip of the Indian Creek Waterway along Collins Avenue, will feature several yacht debuts this year.
Covering more than 1.2 million square feet of space, the show formerly known as the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach runs from 41st Street to 54th Street, across from the Fontainebleau and Eden Roc hotels.
"There's no better place than Miami Beach for yacht builders to present their new designs to a sophisticated global audience," Show Management COO Dane Graziano said in a statement.
Show Management co-owns the show with the Florida Yacht Brokers Association. Trade Only Today and Show Management are part of Active Interest Media.
"International buyers love Miami Beach. It's one of the top trend-setting destinations in the world, and people who love luxury and style feel comfortable here,” Graziano said.
The following is a sampling of the yachts that will debut at Yachts Miami Beach:
- from Australia: Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht; Riviera 525 SUV
- from England: Princess S68
- from Italy: Azimut 66; Azimut Magellano 66; Benetti Crystal 140; Sanlorenzo SD 112; Sanlorenzo SL86
- from Malaysia: Grand Banks 44 East Bay SX
- from Spain: Astonda Century 110
- from the United States: Carver C50; Sabre 66 Dirigo
For a complete list of yachts, visit YachtsMiamiBeach.com.