Our weekly roundup of dealers and distributors includes news from Zodiac Boats, Mastry Engine Center and Chesapeake Ranger Tugs.
Zodiac Boats of North America, a subsidiary of Zodiac ZMP, recently added 17 North American dealers/distributors to its current roster.
- Agencia Arjona, San Diego
- Annapolis Inflatables, Annapolis, Md.
- Dinghy Concepts, Detroit
- Islander Marine, Marblehead, Ohio
- Landing Boat Supply, Yarmouth, Maine
- Marine Supply Co., Memphis, Tenn.
- Pacific Coast Life Raft, Victoria, British Columbia - Life Raft Packing Station
- Park Presidio Inflatables, San Francisco
- Sierra Mountain Sports, Lake Tahoe, Calif.
- Vane Brothers, Baltimore - Life Raft Packing Station
- West Marine superstores - seven throughout the country
"This new expansion to our already successful dealer network will provide convenience for current and future customers, as well as new markets for our company to strengthen our brand," said Gary Dickman, Zodiac of North America general manager, in a statement.
* * *
Mastry Engine Center, of St. Petersburg, Fla., was appointed a John Deere marine dealer by Flint Power Systems of Albany, Ga.
Mastry will oversee all sales, service and warranty work.
"It made sense to turn to Mastry because of their long experience with this type of engine," said Josh Learn, territory sales manager for Flint Power Systems, the authorized John Deere distributor in the Southeast, in a statement. "They already have the existing customer relationships and extensive knowledge for heavy-duty, higher-torque engine applications."
John Deere marine engines range from 80 hp to 750 hp.
* * *
Chesapeake Ranger Tugs, of Annapolis, Md., will host a spring open house April 2-3.
In addition to other Ranger Tug models, Chesapeake Ranger Tugs has a Chesapeake edition of the R29 and R27 outfitted with the Bay cruiser in mind.
Visitors are invited to spend time aboard each boat comparing features, exploring the engine room and asking questions of sales representatives. Boaters also are invited to participate in scheduled sea trials throughout the day.
The event is free and open to the public.