Our weekly roundup of dealers and distributors includes news from Crestliner, Dometic USA and Northeast Marine Sanitation.
Crestliner added several U.S. and Canadian dealers to its growing network. They are:
• Armory Marine Sales, Armory, Miss.
• Badiuk Equipment, Fort France, Ontario
• Cleveland Boat Center, Cleveland, Tenn.
• George’s Marine and Sports in Eganville and Ottawa, Ontario
• H&W Marine in North Little Rock, Ark., Bossier City, La., and Marshall and Flint, Texas
• Holly Acres Travel, Woodbridge, Va.
• Lewis Boats Inc., St. Peter’s, Mo.
• LMC Marine Center, Houston
• Rich’s Performance Marine, Bayfield, Colo.
• Shoeder’s RV & Marine, Rhinelander, Wis.
• Skipper Bud’s in Coopersville and Grand Haven, Mich.
• Smith Boys of Syracuse in N. Tonawanda and Brewerton, N.Y.
• Trotter Marine and Sales, Creola, Ala.
• West Lakes Boat Mart in Rome City and Kendallville, Ind.
Located in Little Falls, Minn., Crestliner is a division of Brunswick Corp.
* * *
“The versatility of the Vacuflush line, as well as SeaLand’s Master Flush macerating toilets, has always made Dometic a preferred company when performing refits,” Headsync co-founder and president Bryan Cooney said in a statement.
“To ensure our customer’s satisfaction, it’s important for us to be able to have direct contact with the company’s products we represent. Freshwater systems are the way to go when it comes to waste and these companies allow us to install, service and tackle any warranty issues in a timely manner,” he added.