Our weekly roundup of dealers and distributors includes news from Nautic Global Group, MTU Worldwide and Trojan Battery Co.
Nautic Global Group recently added 20 new dealers to carry at least one of its product lines across the country and in Canada.
“We have a lot of positive momentum and are actively recruiting dealers in many markets,” senior vice president of sales and marketing Doug Sexton said in a statement. “We want to talk to any dealer interested in winning share and increasing their sales and turn ratios. There is an energy and enthusiasm that comes from within Nautic Global Group these days. This is not something we just say. Both our longtime dealers and new dealers have consistently made mention of this as well.”
The new dealers are:
• Airport Sports Center, Monroeville, Ala.
• Boat Connection, West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Boomerang Marine & Sports, Melrose, Minn.
• Carolina Coach & Camper LLC, Claremont, N.C.
• Dave Arbogast RV & Marine, Troy, Ohio
• Jorgensen’s, Richfield, Utah
• La Cannes Marine, Faribault, Minn.
• Lakeside Marine, Pell City, Ala.
• Lynden Sports Center, Wyoming, Mich.
• Newburg Marine, Newburg, Md.
• Northland Boat Shop, North Hero, Vt.
• P&J Marine, Gainesville, Fla.
• Park Marine, Kennesaw, Ga.
• Poplar Point Marine, Bracey, Va.
• Portland Marine Electronics, Clackamas, Ore.
• Rocky Mountain Recreation, Valencia, Calif.
• Sandpoint Marine & Motor Sports, Ponderay, Idaho
• TNT Watersports/Calico Jacks, Hendersonville, Tenn.
• Watercraft Plus LLC, Beaumont, Texas
• Wawautosa Trading Post, Port Severn, Ontario
Dealers interested in Nautic brands are asked to contact a regional sales manager.
* * *
MTU Worldwide extended Western Branch Diesel’s territory to include North Carolina.
Western Branch Diesel has taken over the former Covington — and most recently Clarke Power Services — facility at the Jarrett Bay Marine Park in Beaufort, N.C.
“We are excited to extend our widely recognized level of service beyond Wanchese to the southernmost slip on North Carolina’s coast,” Rob Miltz, chief operating officer of Portsmouth, Va.-based WBD, said in a statement.
“In addition to assisting customers with MTU needs, our Beaufort location will also provide sales, parts and service for Volvo Penta, Detroit Diesel and the numerous other diesel and gas brands our Engines1 division will also represent through this location, such as ZF & Twin Disc Transmissions, Westerbeke Generators, Universal Sailboat diesel engines, Control Systems, Algae X Fuel Conditioning & Fuel Polishing, Victron chargers & inverters, Pyrogen fire suppression systems and Webasto Marine HVAC systems, to name a few.”
* * *
Trojan Battery Co. added Factory Motor Parts as its newest master distributor to service the western region of the country.
Factory will offer Trojan’s complete line of deep-cycle flooded, AGM and gel batteries for key market segments such as motive power, industrial, recreation, transportation and energy storage applications.
“Trojan Battery’s strategic master distributor program is a cornerstone of the company’s success in the battery marketplace,” executive vice president of sales and marketing Dave Godber said in a statement.
“This newest master distributor will provide dedicated sales and support services specifically for Trojan customers in the western region of the country. This agreement expands Trojan’s distribution network, enabling us to readily meet customer demands for deep-cycle battery products for a variety of applications. The partnership will enhance Trojan’s ability to provide the high level of service our customers have come to expect from Trojan Battery.”