Our weekly roundup of dealers and distributors includes news from Mercury Marine and Harvey Westbury Corp.
Mercury Marine added 13 dealers to its North American dealer network in February:
• Accutech Marine Propeller in Dover, N.H.
• Calusa Certified Marine in Cape Coral, Fla.
• Freedom Outdoors in St. Marys, Ohio
• Jones Bros. Marine in Centerview, Mo.
• Lake Norman Power Sports in Cornelius, N.C.
• Loiselle Sports Gatineau in Gatineau, Quebec
• Midsouth Marine Group in Richland Hills, Texas
• Near North Recreation in McDougall, Ontario
• Nextgen Watersports in Clear Lake, Wis.
• Schronce Powersports in Taylorsville, N.C.
• Vienna Marine in Vienna, Mo.
• Wieda's Marine in Alexandria, Ky.
• Woodland Marine Sales & Service in Devils Lake, N.D.
“We appreciate that these dealers have chosen to align with Mercury, the world’s leading producer of reliable, intuitively designed marine propulsion products and accessories,” Randy Caruana, Mercury sales and marketing vice president, said in a statement. “We are also pleased to have these dealers join us in providing the best sales, service and customer support in the industry.”
* * *
Marine aftermarket accessories provider Harvey Westbury Corp. said West Marine will sell the company's Garry's Royal Satin marine waxes and cleansers through its website and national catalog.
Previously, Harvey Westbury's products were carried at West Marine retail stores solely in the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. The largest boating supply retailer in the United States has now agreed to nationally warehouse Garry's Royal Satin Marine & RV One-Step Cream Paste and Liquid Cleaner/Waxes so that any of its retail stores across the country can order the products upon customer request.