Brunswick Boat Group-owned Crestliner added five dealers to its lineup.
• George Fuller's Marine & Machine Inc., Bayville, N.J., a family-owned and operated full-service marine facility specializing in outboard engine rebuilding, machine work and all aspects of spring launches and winterization services.
• Eastside Motors, Inc., Louisville, Miss., which has been in the marine industry since 1983, providing sales and repair services for marine and outdoor power equipment. The business offers 14,000 square feet of indoor showroom, repair and storage space.
• Discovery Motorsports, Humboldt, Saskatchewan, whose experienced sales staff serves the Humboldt area, providing fishing boats, lawn mowers, trailers, snowmobiles and ATVs. The business has factory-trained service personnel and carries an extensive lineup of accessories.
• Hall Marine of Greenville, Greenville, S.C., which has a large modern indoor facility featuring more than 40 boats in its showroom. Services include a professional sales and brokerage department with an experienced staff; the service department has factory-trained and certified technicians.
• Nisswa Marine, Nisswa, Minn., which was founded on the shores of Nisswa Lake in the late 1930s. The business provides quality boats and accessories for everyone from the serious fisherman to the recreational boater.