Ski, wake and surf boat builder Gekko said it added several new dealers.
The company said it has continued to expand its global footprint since it moved production to Minnesota last fall.
“Boats for wake sports and skiing continue to be a growth segment, and Gekko is strongly positioned,” CEO Mark Overbye said in a statement. “Gekko’s got a unique blend of great products at key price points, and we’re excited to welcome these new dealers who share Gekko’s passion.”
The new dealers are:
• Dewildt Marine, Innisfil and North Hamilton, Ontario
• New Coast Marine, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• Lake Geneva Marine, Lake Geneva, Wis.
• Uncle Gus on Lake Whitney, Clifton, Texas
• The Dam Outfitters, Ninety Six, S.C.
• Lone Star Watersports, Lewisville, Texas
• Valentine Marine, Denver, Colo.
• 66 Marine North, Cross Lake, Minn.