RIB manufacturer Highfield Boats recently held its first U.S. dealer meeting in Holland, Michigan. The company said in a statement that more than 80 percent of its dealer network attended.
“Highfield USA sales grew 50 percent last year and our business has doubled in the past two years,” said Tom Watson, general manager of Highfield Boats USA, in the statement.
Julien Carussi, general manager of parent company Highfield Boats, which is based in Weihai, China, reported that global sales had increased 33 percent over the past 12 months.
Highfield Boats executives outlined the company’s global progress, factory growth and expansion plans, including an increased focus on console boats. New models were shown at the meeting, while dealers had the chance to sea-trial seven of redesigned 2020 Deluxe series RIBs.
During the event, Highfield Boats USA recognized eight dealers for 2019 sales. “Our dealers are some of the best in the country,” said Watson. “Highfield’s incredible success and growth since its founding in 2011 has been a direct result of their drive, energy and belief in the Highfield brand.”
The award winners:
Top Dealer of the Year - Nautical Ventures
- Admiral’s Club Award: Outstanding Sales Achievement (more than $200,000) – Monahan’s
- Marine Inc., Coral Gables Yachts, Tradewind Inflatables, Maritime Solutions, Annapolis Inflatables, Waypoint Marine Group
- Most Improved Sales - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- President’s Award (Highest Sales for the Past 5 Years) – Monahan’s Marine Inc.
- Patriarch Award recognized Domenico Fossati for founding the Highfield brand in North America