National real estate auction firm Accelerated Marketing Group will hold a sealed-bid auction on May 22 of the Laughlin Bay Marina in Laughlin, Nev.
“The May 22 auction is an unparalleled opportunity to acquire an extraordinary marina and land parcel in an area where demand for housing, water transportation and leisure pursuits is about to increase dramatically due to development of a massive solar farm by China-based ENN Global Energy, the largest green energy project in the United States, which will create thousands of new jobs,” Todd Good, president of Accelerated Marketing, told the Mohave Daily News.
“The marina was developed for $34 million and its auction has a published reserve of only $5.5 million. Clearly, the seller is demonstrating great confidence in the vibrancy of the Laughlin market to command a sales price proportional to the projected long-term vitality of the region,” he added.
The marina offers:
• 8.77 total acres, plus 20 acres of land for a master-planned residential condominium development
• Access to the Colorado River and Laughlin Lagoon
• A full-service restaurant and cocktail bar
• A lighted boardwalk with covered gazebos and access to an RV parking area
• Three lane launch ramps and 52 mooring docks with the capacity for as many as 158 boat slips
• A five-story, 20,133-square-foot boat storage facility with indoor climate control and the capacity to store as many as 135 boats and jet skis
Full auction information can be obtained by calling Accelerated Marketing at (949) 313-1100. Inspection dates for prospective bidders are April 17, May 1 and May 15.