The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers will hold its 2010 annual meeting Nov. 3-5 in Bellevue, Wash.
A core part of the meeting continues to be the technical program, which includes:
- "Maintaining Marine Diesel Emissions Using Performance Monitoring," Herb Roeser & Dilip Kalyanker
- "Zero Emissions Vessels," John Boylston and Bret Smart
- "Designing Effective Machinery Control and Alarm Systems in the Age of Unattended Engine Rooms," Stephen Kemp
- "Real Time Local Sea State Measurement Using Wave Radar and Ship Motions," Eric Thornhill and Dave Stredulinsky
- "Boosting Energy Efficiency in Ships," Oskar Levander
Detailed descriptions of the abstracts are available online.
Click here for information on all aspects of the technical program, including panel discussions, student papers and ship production symposium papers.