West Marine’s new and larger store in Daytona Beach, Fla., will have a grand opening celebration from Feb. 14-16.
At 15,500 square feet, the new store is the largest West Marine location ever in Daytona Beach.
Responding to the needs of the local sailing, boating, paddling and fishing communities, the new West Marine store was designed based on local feedback.
West Marine said the store includes an expanded fishing department with inshore and offshore gear, a comprehensive engine parts department, a huge assortment of sailboat hardware, inflatable boats and motors, kayaks and a stand-up paddleboard “shop” with boards and accessories for every budget. There also is a wide assortment of apparel, footwear and accessories.
A large selection of marine electronics will be on display to touch and test.
Festivities begin at 9 a.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with special in-store events, tips from experts and door-buster deals and giveaways, including:
• Marine electronics demonstrations with Raymarine, Navico and Garmin
• A bait shack full of tackle and gear, selected for the region
• TowBoatUS captains on deck with special discounts
• Deals on stand-up paddleboards
• Raffle prizes and giveaways
• Free ice cream throughout the weekend
•·Free T-shirts for the first 100 customers