Registration is under way for the Florida Yacht Brokers Association’s West Coast Yacht Sales Summit, which will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 11 at the Hyatt Regency Sarasota Hotel in Sarasota, Fla.
Registration is $60 for association members and $150 for non-members. Certified professional yacht brokers who attend will earn eight credits toward recertification.
The event will feature presentations on a variety of topics, including:
• Websites and search engine optimization, by Jay Berkowitz of TenGoldenRules.com
• Industry trends, statistics and future direction, by Tracy Hess, Yachtworld.com
• FYBA yacht sales forms update, Chris Anderson, Robert Allen Law
• Boatbuilding ABCs
• Foreign flags, Umberto Bonavita, Robert Allen Law
• Trade show selling and value-added negotiating, Mark Duley, Sales Concepts
Information is available from the association at (954) 522-9270 or email@example.com.