The American Sportfishing Association elected members to its board of directors to fill three regional seats and three at-large seats. The two-year terms begin Oct. 1.
Regional seats went to:
• Martin MacDonald, director of conservation for Bass Pro Shops, South Central region
• Bob Eakes, president of Red Drum Tackle Shops, Southeast region
• Dick Pool, president of Pro-Troll Fishing Products, West region
At-large seats went to:
• John Jilling, president of Wright & McGill Co.
• Geoff Ratte from Water Gremlin Co.
• Dave Bulthuis, vice president of sales for Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Inc.
"We've got a great mix of talent, experience and perspective with the incoming board of directors, who will complement an already impressive group of individuals," said Mike Nussman, ASA president and CEO, in a statement.