Trim tab manufacturer Bennett Marine recently launched a new website.
Designed exclusively for OEMs worldwide, the site addresses their primary need for CAD models that engineers can incorporate into their designs.
"We've listened to our OEM customers. Every element of this site was designed with the builder in mind. From product information and spec sheets to CAD files and technical videos, the website is comprehensive in scope, yet easy to navigate," president Blake Bennett said in a statement.
- A CAD library of the most popular parts and accessories
- A product catalog, including Bennett's trim tab options
- Spec sheets
- Instructions and owner's manuals
- Technical troubleshooting videos
- An interactive "Build My Set" quote request form
- An archive of e-newsletters for builders only
"Prior to launch, we invited a few builders to preview the website and rate its usability," Bennett said. "The site scored high on all areas, including relevance of information, navigation and overall satisfaction."