YachtWorld.com is introducing "Broker Spotlight," a new service enabling brokerage houses to showcase their individual yacht brokers.
"Our goal is to promote the value of the professional yacht broker to buyers and sellers," said Ian Atkins, vice president and general manager of YachtWorld.com and Boats.com, in a statement. "This new service allows the individual broker to promote their professional profile, accomplishments and credentials."
* Broker signature with name and photograph on YachtWorld.com listings
* A search-engine-friendly Web site with a unique domain name
* Pages with the broker's listings and the listings available through his or her office or house
* Logos to showcase his or her association memberships
* A personal toll-free number
* An optional Private Label Search to display other boats available for co-brokerage
Brokers can sign-up online via their house account on BoatWizard or contact YachtWorld at (877) 336-9527, Ext. 2
YachtWorld.com and Soundings Trade Only are both divisions of Dominion Enterprises.