Registration is open for the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association’s annual Business of Boating Conference, which is scheduled for Jan. 20 in Foxboro, Mass.
MMTA is offering a remote option for the conference, as well.
The daylong session will be preceded by MMTA-hosted events Jan. 19, including a welcome reception and networking opportunities. The association also will present its Legislator of the Year Award.
Educational sessions at the conference include:
• technological changes within the industry
• Massachusetts employment law update
• customer retention and post-Covid planning
• regulatory and government relations update
• industry and supply chain update
• offshore wind update
• workforce solutions roundtable discussion
• Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism presentation
• Environmental Protection Agency stormwater permit update
Email MMTA executive director Randall Lyons at email@example.com with questions.
Click here to register.