The Florida Yacht Brokers Association and The Marine Council will present the 21st annual Yacht Sales and Law Seminar on Oct. 11 at the Westin in Fort Lauderdale Beach.
The seminar focuses on professional and career development by sharing the latest sales and legal trends in the yacht brokerage industry.
- CBP, USCG, HR4065, Force Majeuere
- Arbitration and form selection in dispute resolution
- Limitation of liability
- Comparison of available forms of registration
- Comparing listing agreements: MYBA, FYBA, YBAA
- 10 times you should think about intellectual property
- Legal issues and liabilities for yachts visiting Cuba
- Navigating the culture and textures of Cuba