Grow Boating has partnered with Heather Lutz of Findability University to offer free seminars to help businesses in the marine industry develop a findability and search engine optimization plan to improve online results. Today’s session will be held at 4 p.m., and will include Google bots, SEMRush.com and other tips.
The webinars are provided at no cost to participating business. Following are some specific topics:
- Identify marketing challenges
- Target the ideal online customer
- Determine which keywords buyers use
- Build a site designed to convert visitors into buyers
- Implement social and blogging strategies that drive business
Interested parties can register using this link.
Today’s webinar is the second in a series of three. The first was held April 3 and it focused on brand protection, how to learn what’s being said about your business and emergency plans for a company’s online presence.
The final session will be held May 3 and is titled Spy on Your Competitors . . . In a Good Way.