The International Marina & Boatyard Conference unveiled a redesigned Web site that utilizes a tab menu, credit-card privacy, and daily content updates.
"This effort reflects IMBC's desire to refresh the image of the conference and reflect the new additions and changes that have been made to the event in recent years," said Rachel LaMarre, IMBC co-coordinator, in a statement.
Some of the Web site's features include:
- online registration with automatic confirmation
- marketing tips and tools for exhibitors
- exhibitor resources, such as a floor plan, decorator information and information about company listings in the conference program
- information about special events during IMBC
- seminar descriptions and information about IMBC's educational program
- travel information, including airfare and rental car discounts, and hotel names, rates, and codes
- current news about IMBC
- future conference dates and information
Go to www.marinaassociation.org/imbc to view the new site.
Produced by the Association of Marina Industries, IMBC is scheduled for Jan. 27-29 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida.