The International Marina Institute will present an Emerging Applied Technologies conference Oct. 25-27 in Fort Lauderdale to discuss how the latest technological trends and new scientific developments will affect the marine industry.
Seminar topics will include:
- Water treatment systems for pressure washing systems and storm water.
- Energy use, generation and carbon offsets.
- Green building approaches.
- Web 2.0 and the new World Wide Web.
- Fueling systems and inventory management.
- Computer and communication technology.
IMI is looking for more presentations on new technologies and environmental friendly technology in the marine industry. Proposals are due by April 24.