Lowe Boats announced its dealer awards for the 2021 model year.
“We want to thank all of our channel partners on an incredible year through many challenging circumstances,” general manager Greg Falkner said in a statement. “As we continue to welcome back returning boaters and introduce many first-time owners to this hobby we love, the education and service our dealers offer is critical to helping our customers create great memories on the water.”
The winners are:
• No. 1 in Sales: The Boat Place, Rockville, Ind.
• Fastest Growing Dealer: Starboard Marine, Harrodsburg, Ky.
• Rookie of the Year: South Lake RV, Rice Lake, Wis.
• Best in Customer Service: Big Bee Boats, Duncannon, Pa.
• Lowe Premier Dealer Award: Beacon Marine, Junction City, Kan.
This year, Lowe launched a “Lowe Platinum Dealer” program. The criteria for platinum status include being a full-service dealer meeting the minimum sales level; CSI scores for the dealership of 90 percent or above for the year; attendance at all Lowe training events; and a minimum of one year as a Lowe dealer.
The Platinum Dealers are:
• Dry Dock Marine Center
• H2O Sportz and Marine
• R&K Marina
• The Boat Place
• East Side Marine
• Big Bee Boats and RV
• Marshall Marine
• Copher’s Boat Center
• Beech Lake Marine
• Tempo Marine and Sport
• Mills Marine
• St. John's Marina South
• PDQ Marine Service
• Mitchell Marine
• Tri-County Marine
• Premier Powersports and Marine
Platinum Dealers will be recognized on the Lowe website with the launch of model year 2022 boats.