Entries are due Friday for the Marine Marketers of America's awards program for outstanding marketing communications efforts.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories for work originally presented in the 2009 industry year:
- national magazine ads (spread/single/fractional)
- national magazine ads (series, three ads or more)
- Web advertising (banners in recognized IAB formats)
- product literature (single piece or multiple pieces/series)
- press kits (print, digital)
- newsletters (print, digital)
- e-mail promotion blasts
- marketing innovation
Entries must have appeared between Sept. 1, 2008, and Sept. 1, 2009. All must have been created and employed in the normal course of business. Proof of publication will be required for all advertising entries.
Click here for information or to download an entry form.