The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas will host its annual meeting Nov. 12 in Orlando, Fla.
The meeting will be held at 4 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center just prior to the keynote educational session for the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo.
The MRAA is seeking nominations to its board. Four regional director seats and three officer seats expire by the end of the year.
Formal nominations will be made Nov. 12 at the annual meeting. Nominations may be made from the floor, but only if the person nominating has obtained the written consent of the nominee and has given notice, in writing, to the MRAA’s business office at least two weeks before the convention or by the close of business Oct. 29.
The nominating committee nominates:
· Chairman: Steve Baum, Boat Owners Warehouse, Fort Lauderdale
· Vice chairman: Randy Wattenbarger, Cleveland Boat Center, Cleveland, Tenn.
· Secretary/Treasurer: Joe Lewis, Mount Dora Boating Center, Mount Dora, Fla.
· Region 1: Rob Soucy, Port Harbor Marine, South Portland, Maine
· Region 2: Jeff Strong, Strong's Marine, Mattituck, N.Y.
· Region 5: Darren Plymale, Galati Yacht Sales, Anna Maria, Fla.
· Region 8: Nancy Smith, Colorado Boat Center, Loveland, Colo.
· Region 11: Carly Poole, Buckeye Marine, Bobcaygeon, Ont.
Nominations to be made from the floor can be provided in writing to email@example.com or 9213 Telford Crossing, Minneapolis, MN 55443. Questions can be directed to Matt Gruhn at (763) 315-8043.