Ten dealerships last year achieved the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas Marine Industry Certified Dealership status.
The program provides retailers with a blueprint to help establish efficient and effective processes, providing retailers with the means to deliver excellent retail experiences.
The following dealers became certified:
• Port of Egypt Marine, Southold, N.Y.
• Union Marine, Pacific, Wash.
• Strong’s Marine, Southampton, N.Y.
• Strong’s Marine (Yacht Center), Mattituck, N.Y.
• Strong’s Marine (Water Club), Mattituck, N.Y.
• Eric’s Outboard Marine Service, Miami
• SkipperBud’s, Madison, Wisc.
• Watercraft Sales, Three Lakes, Wisc.
• Manitowoc Marina, Manitowoc, Wisc.
• Norfolk Marine, Norfolk, Va.
“These dealers have committed to improving their customer experience, employee engagement and dealership operations,” said Liz Keener, MRAA certification manager. “They put a huge effort into improvement in 2020 by getting certified and will continue to learn and grow through the Continuous Certification program.”
To maintain their certified status, the dealers must pass an annual Continuous Certification curriculum.
Click here for more.