The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas said it named 13 marine trade associations as part of its MTA Co-Host Program for Dealer Week, the MRAA’s new conference and exposition.
Those MTAs include:
- Boating Industries Association of Upstate New York
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association
- Empire State Marine Trades Association
- Lake Erie Marine Trades Association
- Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
- Marine Industry Association of Central Florida
- Marine Trades Association of New Jersey
- National Marine Manufacturers Association
- National Marine Representatives Association
- Rhode Island Marine Trades Association
- Southwest Florida Marine Industries Association and Tampa Bay Marine Industries Association
- Water Sports Industry Association
“At MRAA, we believe in the power of collaboration,” vice president Liz Walz said in a statement. “The local, regional, national and international trade associations in our industry each provide unique and valuable resources, tools and services to marine dealers and the companies that support their success. When we work together to support dealer success, we can do much more for the industry than when we operate in isolation.”
Co-hosts will act as a resource for dealers from their regions who attend the event, as well as playing a role in MRAA’s “hostmanship” strategy, through which MRAA staff, board members, partners and others will act as hosts for Dealer Week attendees.
Dealer Week is scheduled for Dec. 8-11 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Fla.