The National Marine Manufacturers Association relaunched a redesigned website with new content and enhanced navigation.
With new tools and resources, the website brings additional benefits to NMMA members and shares insights about the recreational boating industry.
It’s also now accessible on smartphones and tablets.
“The new NMMA.org has been over a year in the making and puts NMMA’s best foot forward for our members, who need to access the latest resources and boating news, and the business community and key stakeholders, who turn to NMMA for insights as the leading association representing the North American recreational boating industry,” NMMA president Thom Dammrich said in a statement. “Whether it’s accessing the latest statistics and research, finding boating events or staying up to date on what’s impacting the marine industry, the new NMMA.org is a one-stop shop for all things recreational boating from your smartphone, tablet or desktop.”
Some of the new NMMA.org resources include:
- Global events calendar: a listing of upcoming industry events and meetings that can be sorted by region
- Issues tracker: a listing of state legislative and regulatory issues affecting recreational boating and access details on where they stand today
- News feed: listing of industry news
- Member news feed: This new section allows members to post and share their company news and view what’s happening with other NMMA member businesses.
Other features include:
- Membership: features a new member resource center, member directories and an online payment portal
- Statistics: current industry statistics and research and order reports
- Government relations: track issues on Capitol Hill by using the government relations calendar or take action on a key issue impacting a business with the “Get involved in advocacy” section
- Certification: As one of the most highly visited sections on NMMA.org, this section provides information about NMMA boat and yacht, oil, PWC and trailer certification, as well as CSI, technical seminars and training and international standards
- Shows and trade events: This section offers information on all NMMA boat and sport shows, as well as the International BoatBuilders' Exhibition & Conference and the American Boating Congress
- International: Offers export resources and market research and global events to allow members to explore how to enter new markets.
The new NMMA.org was developed in-house by the NMMA staff.