The Outdoor Recreation Roundtable announced its new eight-member executive committee, including NMMA president Frank Hugelmeyer, who will serve as the chairman.
The committee will guide ORR’s direction and support the organization’s three-year strategic plan.
“The committee has already been hard at work helping ORR develop our new strategic plan, and ORR looks forward to ways we can drive the recreation economy with their support in the coming years,” ORR president Jessica Turner said in a statement.
In addition to Hugelmeyer, the committee members are:
• Glenn Hughes, president of the American Sportfishing Association, vice chair
• Erik Pritchard, president of the Motorcycle Industry Council, treasurer
• Mary Ellen Sprenkel, president and CEO of The Corps Network, secretary
• Lise Aangeenbrug, executive director of Outdoor Industry Association, at-large member
• Chris Edmonston, president of the BoatU.S. Foundation, at-large member
• Jay Landers, vice president for government affairs with the RV Industry Association, at-large member
• Phil Ingrassia, president of the RV Dealers Association, past chair