Sail America, the trade association for the U.S. sailing industry, announced its 2012 executive committee and board of directors.
The 2012 executive committee consists of previously announced president Josh Adams, from Sail magazine, as well as:
• Treasurer/secretary: Eric Braitmayer, Imtra Corp.
• Vice president of shows: Greg Emerson, Hunter Marine
• Vice president of association: Stanton Murray, Murray Yacht Sales
• Vice president of marketing: Jay Stockmann, Vetus/Maxwell
• Past president: Sally Helme, Cruising World and Sailing World magazines
The 2012 board includes returning members Carl Blackwell, of the National Marine Manufacturers Association; Bob Bitchin, of Latitudes & Attitudes; Jack Gierhart, of US Sailing; Bill Mosher, of Forespar; Bob Buckborough, of West Marine; Kevin Coughlin, of New England Ropes; Jeff Johnstone, of J Boat; and new members Jahn Tihansky, of the U.S. Naval Academy, and Scott West, of Ronstan USA.