SeaWide Distribution said it fully implemented its redesigned B2B website.
“We’ve loaded the website with the latest data from over 50 manufacturers, including system configurations, special pricing and shipping incentives,” SeaWide Distribution vice president Keith Wansley said in a statement. “Adding complete mobile compatibility gives our customers true 24/7 access to our inventory with any mobile device phone and tablet.”
Site enhancements include a customer home page with news from the industry, manufacturers, spotlight items, email specials and Seawide’s latest magazine advertising.
The company said the new site is an integral component of its marketing campaign and reflects a consistent brand image communicated throughout advertising, literature and other corporate communications.
• Works with all mobile devices: Apple, Android and others
• Quick order
• Favorites page allows accessible reorder of common items
• Improved process to split and ship multi-line orders from any of Seawide’s warehouses
• Enhanced search options allow users to narrow search quickly and accurately
• Expanded product data and descriptions
• Uniform product specifications, including box contents, weights and dimensions