Sounding Trade Only’s roundtable panel discussion at the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference has reached standing-room-only capacity. The free event takes place Monday at the Marriott Tampa Waterside across from the Tampa Convention Center from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Michael Verdon, editor-in-chief of Soundings Trade Only, will moderate the roundtable. The panel will discuss dynamic shifts taking place in the aftermarket sector, the impact of mergers and acquisitions, and the ways e-commerce has disrupted traditional brick-and-mortar retail sales in the aftermarket.
The panelists include:
- Ron Japinga, CEO and president of Guitar Center and formerly executive vice president of merchandising, planning and logistics at West Marine.
- Tom Schuessler, president of Land ‘N’ Sea Distributing
- John Giglio, founder and CEO of Freedom Boat Clubs
- Joe Lewis, owner of Mount Dora Boating Center and chairman of Grow Boating and MRAA board of directors.
- Larry Russo, senior vice president of MarineMax Russo Marine
- Colin Puckett, head of seller marketing at Amazon Business
A reception will follow the discussion. IBEX attendees can still register for the event.